Selasa, 18 Desember 2012

About me


About Me :

Thank you for your attention of knowing more about me. In an effort to serve you, my full name is Gusti Ketut Jayeng Saputra, but you can call me Ketut . It's much easier for people to remember. The fourth child of five siblings. I was born on June 27th, 1986 at a small village called Bondalem, Singaraja Buleleng  District.
Most of my life, I have spent in my village where most people are farmer, so I also automatically have to live as farmer. After graduating from high school in Singaraja, I worked for one year as a farmer while I learn and practice my English for my future and finally after one years working in the garden, I then decided to go to a university in STP Nusa Dua Bali took Management Spa Program for 3 degree. I trened for six moths at Four Season Resort and Spa at Sayan Ubud Than I worked for one year as assitant spa manager. I than decided to resign and open my own shop for Spa names Jaens Spa. I often help some of my guest who want make a tour around Bali.
I never dreamed of becoming a tour guide, but I say enough honesty that I am very proud to have the opportunity to share my beautiful country with people and introduce them with a unique Balinese culture. I have been sharing the beauty of Bali with tourists from around the world. For several years, I take people on tours around Bali to discover the hidden beauty and to introduce people to the local communities, villages and their way of life. That is the right time for me to polish my English, because I have much chance to practice for a leisurely walk through the beautiful countryside. As I have matured and become more proficient in communication skills, I am tempted to share more about the beauty of the island. This certainly caused me to become a tour guide, and within a short time I began taking people on a wonderful tour around the island.
Among the many experiences, which I have gained as a tour guide is a renewed sense of pride and appreciation for nature and the tremendous wealth of our island and culture. I want to share the beauty with everyone who wants to see and experience the real Bali. As somebody who has spent my entire life living in rural areas, I know where to find magic, hidden parts of the island as well as the famous tourist resort.
Based on the experience and knowledge I have gained over the years, I like to give you service, value for money and experience you will not forget and also provide the best comfort during the holidays in Bali. I am proud to share all the beauty and mystery of my country with you, so you can bring home a wonderful story to tell people you love, and memories that will last a lifetime.